GO TO
http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn of New Paws
WE HAVE MOVED.

GO TO
http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/

Dawn of New Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds Empty Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 pm

This is the Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds. Where rarely clan cats but mostly loners venture to hunt fresh prey.

Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds Forest6
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

https://dawnofnewpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds Empty Re: Lawless Forest Hunting Grounds

Post by FloatingCloud Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 pm

FloatingCloud glances around, her lush emerald green eyes shinning.
FloatingCloud
FloatingCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Sunblaze, a IvyClan warrior, pads into the forest clearing and sniffs the air for prey. He spots a few mice but pinpoints one, creeping over to it. He pounces swiftly and kills it with one blow to the paw.
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingCloud Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm

She senses the presence of another cat. Her ears flatten to her head as she fluffs up her sleek black pelt.
FloatingCloud
FloatingCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Sunblaze glances up at the she-cat and growls under his breath slightly. "Who are you?" He snapped. "I've never seen you around in IvyClan."
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

ooc; I apologize if Juno offends your character. c: She's just like that.

ic; Amber eyes narrowing, Juno flicked an ear. Voices? Picking her way smoothly through the undergrowth, she ignored the rumbling of hunger in her stomach, and blinked when she found herself in the presence of two others.

"This isn't IvyClan territory, now is it?" Juno snorted to the clan cat, her feathery tail lashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 pm

He glanced at her ant flicked his tail. "I know it isn't. This land is open to all cats." He snorted back at her. He turned back to the his kill and glanced around for others, slightly ignoring Juno.
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Juno resisted gawking. Instead, she brushed it off and rolled her eyes. "Ah-bviously." Juno sniffed, finally smelling the mouse the clan cat had caught. Amber eyes widening, she spun around and winced as her stomach rumbled once again. She sniffed again to see if there was any prey nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Sunblaze grabbed his prey, the limp mouse dangling limply in his jaws as he trotted over to a tree near shade. He set down his kill and glanced around yet again, spotting a small squirrel running across the barren ground nearly a foxlength away. He darted after it, catching it and finishing it off with a bite to the neck. He tossed it along with his mouse and wondered if he should continue hunting or just take the prey he has and leave.
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am

A haunting chime rang hollowly with every exhausted step of a slender feline figure, dragging her paws through the forest floor. The cat's jaws were parted ever so slightly to inhale any sign of death, as her only hope in finding food is from a carcass left for the birds. Oh the birds, her only cruel rival to her only food source due to her terrible ringing of her bells chained to her collar. The bells rang briskly with every movement, any prey she desired will run before she reached them.

Peridot, a kittypet forsaken to live a life alone after her owners had disappeared, is now left to suffer this arduous walk through the forest in the search for food. She still bitterly remembers the feelings of abandonment as she continued to feel the agonizing pain of her empty stomach. Her fur was kept unkempt with the lack of grooming, while the fur around her collar was matted and scraggy. Peridot's pale, hazy eyes gazed tiredly around, collapsing on the ground dejectedly. "Ah, at this rate I will never find food." She choked out her words weakly, her tail curled around her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:36 am

Sunblaze glanced at the cat and took his squirrel. "Maybe I should leave the mouse for the other cat... she looks starved." He padded over to her and observed her collar. "Do you need help taking that off?"
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

Warily looking up at the sky, the she-cat's hazy green eyes stared at the tom that had approached her. Her body shuddered a bit at the sudden morbid thoughts passing through her head, then shook them away before she lost herself. Getting up slowly, Peridot looked a bit dazed at the mouse as her mouth began to water. "Hello, sir." She curtly mewed to the stranger, then placed her paw on the bells of her collar.

She did hate the confounded contraption that hung tightly around her neck, yet it was a gift from her owners that made her cherish it nonetheless. Her eyes watered briefly at the thought, knowing it was best to depart with it rather than starving herself as she kept it. Before making her decision, she looked back at the tom's eyes and tilted her head slightly. "And may I ask who might you be, sir?" She spoke in a dainty, hushed manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:06 am

He sat on his tail and set aside the mouse beside him. "My name is Sunblaze. I'm not from around here, nor am I a loner, but I know this territory well enough to get around. Who are you?" He replied politely. He wasn't usually this friendly with cats not of his clan, which made him question himself.
Whoa... this cat is a mess. I should at least help her out before she gets any worse...
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

Peridot's eyes glanced at the tom blankly as she smiled gently, then dipped her head in a humble greeting. "Good day then, Mister Sunblaze. I go by the name Peridot, just a house pet for the upwalkers. I am guessing you already have known that." She chuckled nervously as her paw covered the bells of her collar.

Her eyes shown to be a bit watery from the depressing memories she remembered from her owners disappearance, the she-cat whimpered out a cry as she kept her head dipped low. Remembering the tom was still there, she snapped her head back upright and wiped her tears with her paw. "Ah, I apologize... Hay fever, I guess." Peridot mewed softly as she feigned a sniffle.

She continued to think about why this tom came over and how he managed to find her. Perhaps it was this collar's bells and the hollow chiming noises it gave off for miles. Her pale green eyes looked to the side, avoiding eye contact from the tom as she lowered her ears. "If you are not a lone cat, I am assuming you are from those...Clans, I presume?" She spoke in a weak tone, her paw on the bells lowered back to the ground and pawed sheepishly at the crisp leaves on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingCloud Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 am

She blushes, glancing at SunBlaze.. Her heart beating faster as she gazes at the other cats. Her gaze soon returns to SunBlaze.
FloatingCloud
FloatingCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Sunblaze nods. "Yes, I'm from a clan. Except I'm not like the others, who will kill a cat just because they are not of their territory." He glances back at Floating, then back at Peridot. "So are you ready to get out of that collar or what? You won't catch a single scrap of prey with it on." He shuffled his paws and smiled slightly. Of course, he was much different than the others. Much kinder to outsiders. But he was not a fool, He could sense if one was betraying his friendship, of course.

He spotted a mouse running across the terrain yet again, eager to get on with chasing it. He had a lack of patience, and couldn't bear standing in one place for too long or he'd go completely insane. Glancing over at Peridot, he held up a paw momentarily before dashing out and leaping onto the mouse. "Got it." He mumbled under his breath as he padded back over to Peridot with the thick brown mouse hanging from his mouth. Dropping it back onto his pile of prey, he licked his muzzle vigorously and sat once again, perched on his tail.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he told her with a faint smile stuck onto his muzzle. "I have a problem with staying still... or at least sitting for awhile."
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingCloud Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:40 pm

FloatingCloud smiles slightly.Her pelt growing hot, "Amazing catch SunBlaze."
FloatingCloud
FloatingCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Peridot blinked at his catches and was quite impressed, since she had not caught a prey since ages. Her pale green eyes stared over at the mouse, then raised her head up with a congratulatory smile and a flick of her tail. "I understand, I am a simple traveler at the moment, so I would know how it feels like to stay still for a moment." She chuckled softly as she continued to flick her tail.

Going back into thought about her pesky collar, she frowned at the thought of never having it again. Shaking her head, she knew what was best for her and raised her head to meet the eyes of the tom. "Alright, thank you for helping me out, good sir." She murmured in a gentle manner, dipping her head to allow more surface of the collar to be aimed at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 pm

He grinned back at Floating with a somewhat devious smile, matching his expression and gentle glint in his eyes. "Thank you very much," he said before turning back to Peridot. "All right," he said, stepping back. Putting one paw in front of the other until he was two or three kitten steps from Peridot, he concentrated on the collar.

"This may hurt a little... you might feel a slight sting around your neck." He told her. Thrusting forward, he wrapped his golden yellow jaws cleanly around the collar and tugged at it forcefully, until he heard a snap. He moved back and for a moment let the collar dangle in his jaws before dropping it to the ground. The bell jingled hollowly when it hit the dirt grown with a thump, causing him to look back at Peridot.

"What's done, is done." He glanced at the ripped collar on the ground and flicked his ears, taking one of the mice in his jaws. "I understand you haven't hunted in awhile..." He smiled and placed the mouse between them. "If you want it, you can some prey. I can't imagine not eating regularly."
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm

The moment the tom snapped off her collar with such force, the she-cat got lunged with the collar's pull and had her breath knocked of her. On the ground, Peridot lied on the ground breathless and gasping for air, yet the relief from the tightness of the collar felt refreshing. Staggering off the floor, she stood hunched over her collar and her eyes gave off a quick hint of derangement.

Her disturbing, low, soft chuckling escaped from her throat as she raised her head slowly from the hunch. After raising her head, her eyes returned back to signs of sanity and looked around. Staring at the mouse the tom had given her, she smiled in gratitude and gently took the mouse into her jaws. "Ah, thank you sir. I haven't eaten any fresh meat in ages." Peridot mewed as if she never felt her sanity slip away from her.

She dipped her head as she quickly finished up the mouse hungrily, then rubbed her lips clean with her paw. She felt so alive, the juices felt fresh on her tongue as she could always wanted more. And now she can hunt freely, due to the freedom from her collar. Her eyes flickered back into deep thought, corruptive and voracious thoughts of wanting more. Shaking her head disruptively, she lowered her head and looked away from Sunblaze.

"Ah, I must apologize. But I must leave. Please pardon me, sir. And I thank you ever so much for this meal." She spoke in a bleary, soft tone with a hint of worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Sunblaze watched her as she ate, moving back and sitting on his tail once again to give her a bit of space. But when he heard she was leaving, not only did he feel slightly disappointed, he felt devastated as well. Her company was bit warming, as well as her presence. Although she may have seemed weird in the eyes of others, she's only known her for a short time yet, her personality, everything about her, made his pelt grow hot.

Pushing the rest of his scraggly pieces of prey towards his hind paws, Sunblaze sighed and looked back at Feather, keeping his focus on Peridot. Glancing back to see if she was still there, he shuffled his paws in disagreement and frowned as he thought of the alternatives to thinking of Peridot. "Goodbye," he mumbles underneath his breath, almost not wanting Peridot to hear.

Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Padding away from the two felines warily, the feline's eyes glared at the path she treaded. The ever growing hunger for wanting more meat, even the ones that maybe considered taboo, she despised them all. Peridot did not want Sunblaze to see the side of her voracious, cannibalistic behavior, since the tom did the most generous thing to give her a decent meal she haven't had since ages.

Tears welled up from the corners of her eyes and fell to the leaves of the forest floor, for she despised herself for the lack of control she had. She decided it was best to move herself away from the cats until this hunger for more meat had died down, and decided to find herself a shelter for the night in the forest.

The forest was such a beautiful place in her eyes, the feeling of the nature around felt liberating. Her fur on her scruff fluffed in the gentle breeze, the scent of the many beings and flora was breathed into her jaws. Peridot blinked away her tears, trying to forget the tom in order to stay away from them and prevent herself from losing her sanity once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispers Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Sunblaze watched her pad away, he looked around, trying to find something better to do then think about Peridot. Wiping her from his thoughts momentarily, he padded lightly to a tree with the pieces of prey in his jaws and set them down near him. Blinking heavily, he felt an urge to hunt rise over him once again.

Standing, he leaped to the center of the clearing and glanced at every tree branch, breathing in a hefty amount of air in each direction and releasing it, yet still, he scented nothing. The urge became so heavy that he began licking his jaws, eager to run, leap, climb, inside his adrenaline was rushing so fast that his heart began beating faster. Thumping inside his chest, he finally ran to his prey and yanked it off the ground with his jaws.

His muscular build flexing up and down in unison he trotted outside of the clearing, his tail lashing forcefully behind him. His back paws swept up heaps of dirt as his long claws(that really needed to be trimmed)scraped against the ground, leaving deep marks embedded into the surface.
Whispers
Whispers
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 pm

The crisp song of the birds in the trees felt soothing to the she-cat's ears, as the black and white feline padded casually through the forest. Surely everything was a beautiful sight, her pale eyes gazed peacefully around her surroundings. She looked around and saw an ominous shadow in the corner of her eyes, then jumped back to see it was one of those hallucinations that drove her insane.

"Back, you!" Peridot screeched and bared her fangs, lowering her body towards the ground in defense.

This has occurred often when she rejected her urges and held onto her sanity, as if her mind was already broken and wanted to take full control. She gritted her fangs and lunged at the hallucination, which disappeared in a snap. Falling straight into the dry leaves, she curled up pitifully and in anger. "Leave me alone." She murmured weakly, pleading at nothing to bid the hallucinations away , her paws wrapped over her head while she remained covered under the leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingCloud Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 pm

FloatingCloud glances at SunBlaze, sighing deeply as she watches him leave. She swiftly turns, and races off into the direction Peridot went. She hears the screech and races to her side, lip curled back into a snarl as she glances around to see what was attacking. There is nothing here!! Whats the matter with her?! She mews to herself.
FloatingCloud
FloatingCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next