GO TO
http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn of New Paws
WE HAVE MOVED.

GO TO
http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/

Dawn of New Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScorchClan Camp

2 posters

Go down

ScorchClan Camp Empty ScorchClan Camp

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

ScorchClan Camp Moorland2
A dip between two hills makes ScorchClan's camp.

Back to top Go down

ScorchClan Camp Empty Re: ScorchClan Camp

Post by Emeraldheart Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:59 am

Branchkit looked out of the nursery. She had been stuck in there for 2 moons just because she was small. There were other reasons but this was the only one anybody ever talked about when she was listening. I am going to see more of camp and I don't care who tries to stop me! She slowly tottered to the exit of the nursery. She peeked out. Scanning the camp Branchkit stepped out. "Ouch!" She squeaked. The ground was hot against her soft paws. What is there to do? After yawning she laid down in the entrance of the nursery and waited for someone to come to her.
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Crimsonpaw let out a loud yawn, shaking himself awake. He blinked open his dark amber eyes and climbed up to his paws. His bones felt brittle and stiff, as if they could crack at any time. He slowly inched his way towards the bright, broad, beam of light that covered almost the whole camp, with the exception of some trees. He shook his pelt free of moss, and gave him paw a quick and sloppy lick before heading straight for the freshkill pile.
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 am

Branchkit saw Crimsonpaw and called out. "Hey!" She called out, trying to get the apprentices attention. "What is your name? I'm Branchkit!" She didn't know if this other cat was listening but she introduced herself anyways.
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

Crimsonpaw came to an abrupt stop, and turned around to face the kit. "Hi!" he called over towards her, secretly happy to have someone to talk to. The camp was always rather quiet, and the more cats were around, the better he felt. Completely forgetting the quest for food, he started to pad over towards the kit. After all, he was newly apprenticed, and he thought of the den still as his home. "I'm Crimsonpaw."
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 pm

"Hi! Doesn't the ground feel hot too you?" Branchkit asked, a little bewildered he could walk on such hot ground. "Know any good stories? I like stories. Why does the camp look so empty right now?" She rambled.

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:57 am

Crimsonpaw's lips curled into a slightly amused smile. He leaned over, and touched his nose to the ground, followed by his bellyfur, trying to impress the kit. "You get used to it," he meowed, nudging her in a teasing manner. "And I know plenty of great stories!" he chimed in before she had a chance to respond.
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:30 am

"Wow! You can touch your nose to the ground!" Branchkit eyes widened. "Can you tell me a story! I love stories." She mewed. Branchkit got comfortable. She made sure that she would be able to hear the story. For some reason I can't hear out of my right ear but I won't bother Crimsonpaw with that. While she was getting comfortable she slowly touched her paw to the ground again. Hmm... That wasn't so bad!
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Crimsonpaw eyed her with a little bit of amusement as she rested her paws lightly on the ground. "Hmm... What kind of stories?" he meowed, getting comfortable himself. He sat up and gave his paw a quick lick.
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 am

"Any kind! I think all stories are good!" Branchkit squeaked. I wonder what kind of story it will be...
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:45 pm

"Ah, very well," Scorchedpaw curled his tail around his paws, and cleared his throat. "..Many ages ago lived a Clan named.." he paused for dramatic effect. "StoneClan! They were lead by the all powerful Pinestar.. ruler of the forest..."

A dark brown tom let out a yawn, emerging from his den. He let out a content purr. "Ahh, the beautiful scent of the pines.." the distant sound of a thrush's wings fluttering filled his ears, a new found happiness emerging in himself. He took a flying leap off of the small rock that held his den. Suddenly, cats came crashing and racing in through the exit to the camp. "P-Pinestar!" one of the smallest cat's voice called. She was a small cat with a nice, white, creamy color for a pelt - and her magnificent blue eyes! The other ones more resembled the larger brown tom in size and coloring, although they were all different in a certain way that he just couldn't explain. One last cat came staggering through the entrance. That was the one he rushed over towards first. "Dawngaze!" horrified meows of terror sounded throughout the camp. Before another word could be said, the she-cat dropped dead on the ground. Pinestar froze in his tracks. A shiver of fear ran up his spine. "Lightpaw - What's happening?" he meowed in a quivering voice.

(I'll finish it up in my next post.. I don't have time right now.. Sorry DX)
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 am

(Totally fine! I will do a short post just to show a reaction.)

Branchkit sat up. She kneaded the ground with excitement. What is going to happen next?! She thought.
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 pm

(Okay xD And sorry again about the long form. I don't really know any other ways to tell stories with warrior cats and still make it kinda-ish exciting xD I can't finish it right now either D: I have a bunch of homework.. I promise I'll post the rest tomorrow!)

Soon, the cream-colored apprentice was at his side, followed by all the other cats. "F-fox attack!" she stammered, flicking her tail over towards the camp exit. Pinestar gave her a quick nod, and signaled for the other cats to follow him deeper into the territory in the scent of the foxes. A ripple of fear seemed to radiate off of all the other cats, who were obediently following him.
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldheart Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 pm

(That's okay! It gives me a chance to give Branchkit's reaction to the story!)

Branchkit gasped. Foxes!
Emeraldheart
Emeraldheart
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantedlights Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 pm

OOC: Oh my fluff, I haven't been on this site in FOREVER! X.X I'm always uber inactive during the summer because my mom packs it with camps and stuff like that.

IC: Pinestar shot one last glance back at his Clan, who were nervously following him. He turned back towards the deep dark forest and let out a battle cry. His steady walk broke into a trot, and then into a sprint as he followed the scent of the foxes. It was growing dangerously close.
Enchantedlights
Enchantedlights
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down