Dawn of New Paws
WE HAVE MOVED.

GO TO
http://waramongclans.forumclan.com/

Willer's thoughts and suggestive idea.

Go down

Willer's thoughts and suggestive idea.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

Hey Whispy, this is totally not saying anything here is wrong or bad. I like a lot of it, some deserves a few tweaks and changes, as well as maybe waiting until you have more members.
Catmint~ the points systems is a great idea. It will be a definite yes later on. At the present moment it isn't that good, some things, yes but other no. For example: How do you have a strong clan when no one can afford a leader, deputy, or medicine cat? At the current moment, those are positions you need to get filled rather soone. Leader definitely, though the other two aren't always terribly needed.
This is also something you need to think about with characters. I currently am allowed one character. There can be a maximum of 7 characters out there at this current moment (Pretty sure)

I'd like to point out that this isn't intended to offend Whispers, I understand the hard work you've put into this site, it would just be a shame if nobody joined because none of the clans held a leader.

PS. I kinda hate posting suggestions because I feel like I'm saying something is wrong...

Back to top Go down

Re: Willer's thoughts and suggestive idea.

Post by Whispers on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:14 pm

I agree with these suggestions, and no, it doesn't offend me at all. That is why his forum is called Suggestions and ideas in the first place, to put your opinions about the forum and how you think it could be better. I appreciate that you care about the forum enough to point out some things that I could fix to make it better. :3

I will take these into affect, and hopefully try to fix these issues. I am currently trying to get some more members in, and I'll make a leader sometime soon.
Whispers
Administrator

http://dawnofnewpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down